Saturday, March 8, 2008

i offer devotion.

its been such a loooooooooooooooooooooong long time since i last went for ca's (youth service) on saturday. tuitions, scouts, prefects kept me kinda busy on sat. hehe.

so anyways, today is election day! meaning........tuitions are off! no scouts activity! and................I'M FREE! yay yay! :D

seeing that, i decided to go for youth! and i didn't regret going...really. worship time was awesome! i felt so free in His presence and everything that has been troubling me was lifted up to Him. i even surrendered all my thoughts about him to Him. haha. got to see friends and chatted alot too. and haha it was my first time in Omega group. (shows how long i haven't been to ca's...almost like forever.)kekeke... xD

what i wanna say here is that, God is just so amazing. all the testimonies i heard today really blessed me. i've still got tons and tons of things to learn about God, but He's really great. He never fails to captivate me time and again each time i begin to stumble or stray away from Him..


Lord, you're such an awesome God and friend to me. :)

No comments: