Tuesday, March 4, 2008

opening ceremony?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaallriiigghhhhttt people! today is the day andrea officially opens her fourth blog! (yes, fourth blog people..your eyes aren't cheating you.) why another blog anyways? well, windows live space is such a hassle, not adding how disorganized it is. plus, i need more privacy! privacy's important people! very. (: friendster blog? same case. and the other two blogs are umm. highly personal blogs. heheh. when i get emo or whatsoever, yea, i write in them; my poor emo blogs. xD (chances are that this blog will turn into another emo one too. 60 percent. ick!)

heheh.
anyways, hi! i'm andrea chew! (chew me not. LOL.) i'm 17 this year and loving every bit of my life; the ups and downs, left and right, yea, you get it, everything. i'm still learning to be a stronger person each and everyday as i walk through life, and will continue learning as He guides my every footstep in life. who is this He you ask? This He, is and will always be my Best Friend, my love one, my Saviour! my Comforter, my Lover, My Great God. :) i just can't imagine life without Him. really.. He's just so wonderful. other than Him, i cherish and love my family, my friends and everybody i meet (yes, including you! yes, YOU! no matter how i dislike you at one point, i'll still love you. awwwww. haha. i know i know.) :p

so expect many rants here, and bear with my english (my english can be really broken at times. you is the understanding me? no no? xD ) haha and do you know i really want to get married by 26 years old?

yea. am random. live with it.

and right now, andrea just wanna study her butt off for spm and have REAL fun with friends! (yea, we're practically trying to celebrate every festival possible together. we're even considering the upcoming elections to celebrate. totally swt right? haha. )fyi, its our last year in high school; we should definitely make great memories together-gether! :DD right right? hehe.




friends; my anti depressant pills. ;)

No comments: