Monday, April 28, 2008

bah..

piles of homework before me.
i'm feeling heaty.
mid-term's coming up.
tuition teachers freaking out;
'blessing' us with tons of homework,
shucks! it's making me go berserk!

sigh, it feels too long a day,
but what am i to say?
datelines, datelines, and more datelines,
oh, just let me rest under a pine!
of course, bring my boy along,
so we can sing lots and lots of songs.


together.....forever. :)



but he's not here with me.....he's only in my dreams; we hardly talk now, we avoid seeing each other, we barely acknowledge each other's presence. HOW NOW? :(


so many obstacles.....does age really matter? his style? his looks?

even if it does, love sees an imperfect person, perfect, accepting every of his flaws.......



................i just wish that..we'll talk again. - and that's more than enough a reason for me to smile.





okkkkkaaaayyyyyy. andrea's emo-ing.

No comments: