Tuesday, January 20, 2009

midnight rant.

the Lord is my strength. the Lord is my strength. the Lord is my strength. the Lord is my strength. the Lord is my strength. the Lord is my strength. the Lord is my strength. the Lord is my strength.



...i still got assignments to do! :( i need strength to NOT sleep.



the Lord is my strength. the Lord is my strength. the Lord is my strength. the Lord is my strength. the Lord is my strength. the Lord is my strength. the Lord is my strength. the Lord is my strength.



iwillnotsleepuntilifinishmyassignmentsnomatterhowtemptingmy
bedisormysweetcuddlycushionypillowsare.


how sad.


don't get me wrong. i'm still really grateful to the Lord for giving me the opportunity to study! you know lah in other nations....some family don't allow girls to study(learnt in econs today). and so i thank the Lord for blessing me! :D

No comments: