Friday, January 16, 2009

Please be okay..

my deepest condolences to Jasmine and her family..


to my childhood friend; tadika, primary school and secondary school classmate for umpteen years, best friend in prefectorial board, please be okay. Be strong, i know you have the power to keep strong. if, if you ever think you don't, we're here for you. and we want to let you know that we love you Jasmine.


I love you.



side talk : as i heard you cry, i couldn't stop my tears from flowing. as i watched you cry, everything within me cried too. it was so sudden, i didn't know exactly how i should comfort you. i wished i could give you strength. to tell you the truth, i did not believe at first when you smsed me this morning. i just couldn't believe.... i wished i did not have college class so that i could run to you that instant and be that perfect shoulders for you to cry on. i really really hope that you'll be okay. after watching you break down today, i just couldn't find the right words to say to you. i'm sorry. and again, i love you. i love you, Jas.

No comments: