Thursday, February 5, 2009

I Praise God..

..for today! :D


it started raining only right after we entered Joanne's dad's car on the way back home. (:

and that's something i should be thankful for. i realised i always take things for granted; when things go my way, i just think "it's normal" or "i'm just lucky", but when things are inconvenient, i tend to grumble.

after reaching home today, i took some time to reflect on everything and thought to myself, "wow. He truly has blessed me so much, i can't ask for more"

He, has blessed me with such great friends in college.
He, has helped me make many important decisions.
He, provided good food nearby college! :D
He, has set very good timing in everything.

even classes end just in time for Joanne and I to walk to kl sentral to catch the ktm train before 5pm. you know lah, 5pm is the gila busy time.

He, gives me so much, i overflow with blessings. (:



To think that i have started living my college days without thanking such a Great Heavenly Father everyday for each and everything, i'm such a great fool.


i'm just so sorry, Lord. and i shall put a stop to saying, "later lah, God. i'm busy now", especially when it comes to everyday devotion time. xD

i must put a stop to it, yes?






"i just want to love You more and more.. how I long to be deeper in love."

No comments: