Monday, February 16, 2009

Surprise, Surprise!



Jo yee : *tells a few girls* go spread the news now! go go!
Lynn, Erna, Rosie....etc : okay!

Me : *blur*

...after a few minutes.....


Jo yee : so everyone know the plan d?
everyone except me : *nods*
Me : what plan?
Erna : err. later right..when Ben drives Khai here, he'll drive another round, and then we all start singing, when he gets out of car to surprise him........errrr....right, Jo yee?
Jo yee : err. yea yea.
Me : *so blur* ohh, okay.
Jo Yee : *tells everyone* so people, sing SLOWLY yea.
everyone : okay!


*Jo Yee takes out the Bra Cake* lol


...when Ben stopped his car and Khai comes out....

everyone : *starts singing* Happy Birthday to you
Khai : *surprised* AHHHHH!

finished singing....

Joanne : Andrea! put your fat body to good use! (block the candles from wind)
me : okay okay! *blocks*

suddenly......


Jo Yee : *takes out panties cake*
everyone : *sings* Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuu
me : *shocked plus happy and speechless*


:)



thank you Jo yee, Ben and Joanne, for planning this surprise 18th birthday for me. thank you for taking time and effort to put this party together. and thank you peeps who came on thursday too!

i'll always remember 12 February 2009! I LOVE YOU ALL! :D


thank you, WIC girls and Ben for celebrating with me again in Genting yesterday though you guys were tired. haha. thanks.. i really really appreciate you all. :)


and thank you college mates in my maths class who sang a birthday song for me today....especially Eeswari! :) thank you, thank you.


those that wished me, whether it was through sms, facebook, or by face-to-face, thank you too! :D






there. the bra and panties cake. limited edition. xD





ps. more pics will be posted tomorrow..today too lazy. xD

pps. Thanks everyone for making 16 February such a wonderful 18th birthday!



ppps. I'M LEGAL!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

1 comment:

Nee said...

gosh...loveee the cake!