Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Tribute to Fly To The Sky


April 12th, 2009. 



They bowed together for the very last time on SBS Inkigayo.


I have been a fan of this R&B duo since I was in standard 6 (which is in year 2003 if I'm not mistaken). They were the ones who pulled me into lovin Kpop music. I've watched them grow, cry, fall, and rise again throughout these 7 years, and it is just so heartbreaking to see them no longer producing a FTTS album for the fans. Of course they will collaborate once in a while during performances, but, I guess this is really it for them?

Both will be pursuing their own career individually from now on. No more FTTS performance - only Brian or Hwanhee performance. Gone is the name of FTTS from kpop world.....It is now history.



Hwanhee (left) and Brian (Right)



I remember how I used to like Hwanhee, until he started having a complex bout his looks. He desperately needed to do something bout it and so he went for plastic surgery, twice. 
gosh.... psycho right? (just look at how good looking he was originally!) 


Now I'm a fan of Brian; He's not as stuck up as Hwanhee and he's much much much more cuter and friendlier. and he's definitely a natural! thank God.. haha.  (although not as pretty boy 
as Hwanhee). Performance wise, he's versatile. I am certainly rooting for him and hopefully, he'll be really successful and maybe be a Hollywood star! :)




10 years of them together. The 8th album, Decennium marks their last...




April 12th, 2009

They performed their last single - Restriction and their very first single (year 1999) - Day by Day on stage for the very last time. Them performing these 2 songs says it all...


This really is the end of their journey together...


Them charming boys.







God bless you BRIAN JOO! ;D ALL THE BEST IN LIFE! (if you do happen to stumble into my blog) hahaha...

I love you Brian! I love you FTTS!

Thank you for the great 10 years. Thank you for the awesome music. Thank you, thank you. Thank you.

(so once in a while, I'll probably rewatch FTTS videos on Youtube to cure my aching heart, and to remember the sweet old days..)


Cause to me, FTTS will always remain a legend in the kpop scene...





The happy times; A moment to remember








- Insomnia

1 comment:

ChiannVern said...

yippiee.
woottts.
fly to the skyyyy!
ahhh! ;DD