Saturday, April 4, 2009

Crossroads

Two days ago, I was asked to choose.
Two days ago, I thought I would be on the right path.
Two days ago, I thought I knew what I wanted.
Two days ago, I thought I was strong.

...But two days ago, I chose to have sex and give birth before marriage.

...


I was sorta forced to choose that! xD


Long story people. But not to worry, my decision in life is to practice abstinence. (:

To sum up my experience in Crossroads, the maze, I found out that I let people make decisions for me. I realised I'm easily swayed and my foundation is shaky; when people tell me that there is no exit (when actually there was at one point of the maze), I didn't think much or fight for my stand, I just chose one of the paths, which I know I'm not supposed to. In this case, it was the 'sex or drugs' path. and as it was said above, I chose sex. No, I didn't question them much or hold on to my stand. I just kept walking... kept walking towards the wrong path...

...and ended up 'dressing my own baby'. lol..



No, I do not want my life to be like that.
No, I shall not choose to live my life that way.
No, no sex before marriage. (too bad Joanne, your prediction will remain as a mere prediction :p)
No, I choose to stand firm in God.



Crossroads made me think. (Though clearly, I was super blur when I walked through the maze thing...) haha...




"They that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint."
Isaiah 40:31

No comments: