Saturday, May 3, 2008

everything is new.

i've got a new blogskin! this time, i chose something pretty simple. i took it from one of the blog's basic template and edited the html here and there, thus, the new blog look! (:

this new look is more matured than the previous one. and simpler too...that is if you realise. this makeover thingy is actually my first step to changing for the better.

what do i mean for the better?

well, starting from here onwards, i'm going to stop blogging about the apek aka number 2. (fyi, it's a guy whom i have a crush on.). i've found much more meaningful things to blog on, for instance, my journey in life with God by my side. i realised, how much i miss walking through life with Him guiding my every step.

after i stopped going for youth services on saturday (due to tuition and unavailability), my faith went down the drain altogether with my relationship with God. oh yes, my excuse may sound valid enough to not go on saturday, but it's still mere excuses. my ego made me think that without going to church, i can still be strong in faith. i was definitely still strong for few months......but now, i barely do my devotions.

hence, the new blog outlook. and a new change of heart. a step closer to maturity, perhaps?

in this blog, i want to speak fervently about the One i love, Jesus. the ups and downs i go through. the One who loves me so much so He never fails to pick me up each time i fall.
i wanna keep my faith alive. i want to give my all to Him.


"Astounding."


His miracles in my life. His wondrous works. His amazing grace.


"for no eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has in store for those who love Him. 1 Corinthians 2:9"


surprise me, Lord. (:


for the old has gone, the new has come.




ps. no worries. i'll still be blogging about school and all. haha. i'll still humour you faithful readers of mine. heheh. and you like my new pic? the fireworks... took it during Independence Day 2007 at Putrajaya. :)


for the sake of remembrance, i shall post my previous blog skin picture here.

No comments: